Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy visitors...


I think my dad and Lou enjoyed their visit. I wish I would have taken a picture of all the leather items they purchased. We discovered 2 EXCELLENT custom tailored LEATHER manufactures. The first one Randall stumbled upon on Avenida Cordoba 3573(that is how they label street addresses) which is located only 2 blocks or so from our apartment. What a superb find!! They are the MANUFACTURES of the TOP quality leather goods!! You will find what they make with various labels in retail stores. One of the labels is LOPEZ. So for almost 2 times the price you can buy the leather goods with the LOPEZ label on the SAME item or you can just show up at the manufacturer, buy direct custom made leather goods for 1/2 the retail price. We verified this down town near Avenida Floridia, the walking street, filled with leather retailers! So now you know where to get a customized great deal!

The other GREAT leather store is a one man operation. He designs and makes custom fit leather goods from pants to jackets all available and done in one location. His quality and prices were excellent but I can't share the information until I get my hands on his card. I'm sure with our next visitors in about 1 week, we will be revisiting both locations! The details will follow soon.

1 comment:

Leather Bag and Accessories said...

Here lots of leather design accessories for women and men. Like beg, wallet,cloths...