Saturday, January 19, 2008

Radish Salsa? I never....


One evening we were talking about what for dinner tonight. Randall mentioned making salsa and we would need RADISHES??? I never heard of that I insisted but thought well, it would go together. Randall was sure that radishes were in most salsa recipes. So, to the computer he went to prove me wrong. Well he didn't find many but he did discover an AWESOME RECIPE. This delicious radish salsa goes on top of chicken or pork along with an avocado salsa underneath. So give it a try, I think you'll like it. We definitely did. YUM!

As you can see, I'm still figuring this blogging thing out so bare with me. I'll learn all the bells and whistles that go with the program sooner than later. From now on, we will "link" our delicious discoveries for you to try for yourself. For those of you learning too give it a try! Click on the blue link above and you'll discover the recipe in detail.

No comments: